Data acquisition system, 12-bit+sign, 16 channels, with instrumentation amplifier
The ADC-16 module of ACTIS Computer S.A. is a 12-bit analog to digital converter according to the VITA-4 specification.
The ADC-16 provides sixteen single-ended or eight differential analog inputs in unipolar and bipolar modes. This module is able to convert low level signals, with an on-board instrumentation amplifier which provides a software selectable gain (1, 10 and 100).
The data acquisition system offers very useful capabilities for acquisition operations: monitoring functions, on-chip FIFO, auto-calibration and diagnostic mode, programmable acquisition time and conversion rates. An on-board 2 kByte EEPROM provides IP identification codes and module specific data.
- Single-size IP module.
- Compatible with the VITA-4 specification.
- 12-bit + sign analog to digital converter.
- On-chip multiplexer and instruction sequencer .
- Up to 140 ksample/sec throughput.
- Conversion accuracy of ±1.5 LSB.
- Settling time less than 5 ms.
- Single-ended or differential input mode.
- Voltage range : ±10 V, ±5 V and 0 to +10 V.
- Burst mode
- Analog watchdog functions on all channels.
- Auto calibration and diagnostic mode.
- On-chip 32-word FIFO.
- External trigger capability.
- Low pass filter (option L).
- Onboard +5 V precision voltage reference.
- 2 kB of non-volatile memory (EEPROM).