Quad-channel Asynch/Synch Serial Communication Controller with TTL interface
The SCC-04/TTL module of ACTIS Computer S.A. is a 4-channel serial communication controller according to the VITA-4 specification. This module provides four asynchronous (up to 76.8 kbaud) and synchronous (up to 2 Mbaud) full-duplex channels, with an independent baud rate generator for each channel. The SCC-04/TTL supports TTL level serial interfaces.
The SCC-04/TTL module is based on two enhanced ESCC Z85230, with deeper FIFO and several SDLC improvement than the usual Z8530 Serial Communication Controllers (SCC) from Zilog.
An on-board 2 kByte EEPROM provides IP identification codes and module specific data. A complete industrial OS-9 environment is available for the SCC-04 module.
- Single-size IP module.
- Compatible with the VITA-4 specification.
- Four asynchronous and synchronous full-duplex serial communication channels.
- Separate baud rate generator for each channel.
- Support of data encoding mode.
- Data rate up to: 76.8 kbaud in asynchronous mode, 2 Mbaud in synchronous mode.
- TTL level communication interface
- Zilog SCC Z85230 enhanced controller.
- 2 kB of non-volatile memory (EEPROM).