Quad 8-bit TTL I/Os ports with 4-bit handshake, includes six 16-bit timers
The CIO-32 module of ACTIS Computer S.A. Provides two Counter/timer and parallel I/O unit (CIO) according to the VITA-4 specification. Each CIO unit provides two general-purpose 8-bit ports, one special-purpose 4-bit port, and three 16-bit counter/timers.
The CIO-32 module is based on the CIO Z8536 from Zilog. This device offers very useful capabilities for interrupt generation through a flexible pattern-recognition. An on-board 2 kByte EEPROM provides IP identification codes and module specific data.
A complete industrial OS-9 environment is available for the CIO-32 module.
- Single-size IP module.
- Compatible with the VITA-4 specification.
- Four general-purpose 8-bit ports.
- Two special-purpose 4-bit ports.
- Six 16-bit counter/timers.
- Flexible pattern-recognition logic for interrupt generation.
- All signals in TTL levels.
- 2 kB of non-volatile memory (EEPROM).