Sixteen opto-isolated Inputs, 12-24 V voltage range
The INP-16 module of ACTIS Computer S.A. provides sixteen opto-isolated inputs, for wide range of input voltage, according to the VITA-4 specification.
All inputs are full differential signals, allowing active high or low input signals to be defined. No jumper selection is required for input voltage range. The INP-16 module is based on the Z8536 Counter/timer and parallel I/O (CIO) from Zilog. This device offers very useful capabilities for interrupt generation through a flexible pattern-recognition.
An on-board 2 kByte EEPROM provides IP identification codes and module specific data. A complete industrial OS-9 environment is available for the INP-16 module.
- Single-size IP module.
- Compatible with the VITA-4 specification.
- 16 differential inputs (10 mA @ 24 V, 5 mA @ 12 V).
- 2500 V opto-isolation between inputs and bus interface.
- Flexible pattern-recognition logic for interrupt generation.
- Three 16-bit counter/timer.
- 2 kB of non-volatile memory (EEPROM).