Sixteen opto-isolated outputs, 12-24 voltage range
The OUT-16 module of ACTIS Computer S.A. provides sixteen opto-isolated outputs, for wide range of output voltage, according to the VITA-4 specification. All outputs are full differential signals, allowing voltage or current source output to be defined. No jumper selection is required for output voltage range.
The OUT-16 module is based on the Z8536 Counter/timer and parallel I/O (CIO) from Zilog. This device provides interrupt generation from counter/timer. An on-board 2 kByte EEPROM provides IP identification codes and module specific data. A complete industrial OS-9 environment is available for the OUT-16 module.
- Single-size IP module.
- Compatible with the VITA-4 specification.
- 16 full differential outputs.
- Up to 100 mA continuous current per output.
- Collector-emitter breakdown voltage up to 55 V.
- 2500 V opto-isolation between inputs and bus interface.
- Three 16-bit counter/timer.
- 2 kB of non-volatile memory (EEPROM).