Dual-channel Resolver/Synchro digital converter. 90 V input voltage. 2 min accuracy. Includes transition module and customization kit
The RDC-20 module of ACTIS Computer is a two channel resolver/ synchro to digital interface according to the ANSI/VITA-4 1995 specification.
The RDC-20 module can receive at its inputs all formats of resolver or synchro signals, in voltage range 2 V to 90 V RMS and carriers frequency range 50 Hz to 10 kHz. The converter synthesized reference assures an optimum noise reduction and a tachometer quality analog velocity output-signal for servo application.
An on-board flexible digital sine-wave synthesizer generates the 7 most common reference frequencies encountered in synchro resolver specifications. The converter environment is user configurable for resolution from 10 to 16 bits and tracking rate up to 1200 rps.
An on-board EEPROM provides IP identification codes.
- Single-size IP module.
- Compatible with the ANSI/VITA-4 1995 specification.
- 2-channel resolver (4-wire) or synchro (3-wire) input, user configurable.
- Input voltage range available: 2, and 90 V.
- High precision laser-trimmed resistor.
- Software programmable resolution: 10, 12, 14, 16 bits.
- Tracking rate up to 1200 rps (10-bit).
- Several accuracy available: 2 min (+1 LSB).
- Optimum noise reduction, and tachometer quality analog velocity output for servo applications.
- Frequency range of 50 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Flexible digital interface for any 2-channel application : X/Y axes, Coarse/Fine, Master/Vernier, Master/Slave, Gimbal assembly (separate, common or differential acquisition).
- Sinewave excitation providing 50, 60, 400, 1000, 2500, 5000 and 10000 Hz output.
- Identification in PLD.
- Industrial temperature range available (-40 to +85°C).